Founded by Mastercard and IBM in 2018, Trūata is a fast-moving tech start-up headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Trūata engineers privacy-enhancing products and solutions that help major organizations to leverage the value of data while meeting the highest standards of personal data protection set out by the GDPR and other leading global regulations, including the CCPA in California and the LGPD in Brazil. Following our rapid growth in Europe over the last three years, we have expanded from our flagship anonymization service to offer a portfolio of software and SaaS solutions, and we are currently driving international expansion in Asia Pacific, North America and Latin America.
Trūata is now recruiting for a Principal Network Architect to join their Platform Operations Team in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly innovative company that is at the forefront of privacy tech.
This role will be a key member of Trūata’s Platform Operations Team and will be expected to work closely with stakeholders across the business to architect, deploy, maintain and monitor our live services and the underlying network that serves them. As a Principal Network Architect in our Platform Operations Team, you will be working with a focus on the design, deployment and operation of our development, pre-production and production cloud-based anonymization and analytics services and its network. The Principal Network Architect will play a key role in implementing and operating all networking components and application flows that connect & secure our mission critical core operations processes including data ingestion, data validation processes, scheduling and processing of data risk assessment, data analytics and data modelling.
- Act as a lead architect within a team of technical leads to create advanced network architectures and designs
- Perform proactive evaluation and assessment of new networking technologies
- Create technical solutions and develop technical standards, policies and procedures across our network infrastructure
- Ensure that all our cloud network resources, and application flows are managed as code and are integrated into our devops CI/CD pipeline, application flows, firewall ports, WAF rules, access control lists
- Ability to automate workloads using a wide variety of services and tools, such as the native command line tools e.g. Microsoft Azure
- Communicate and apply a risk-based approach in implementing security policies on to ensure that Trūata is compliant from a GDPR and InfoSec perspective.
- Work with the security team to promote, implement and champion best practices in the area of cloud network security
- Participation in various Agile Scrum based standups with the platform and development teams and support them deploying software solutions to the secure networked cloud
- Implementing monitoring solutions for network infrastructure and services deployed across multiple clouds by utilizing opensource dashboarding technologies such as Graphana
- Act as the lead Trūata interface to 3rd party network and security vendors
What you need:
- University degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent is a MUST. Advanced degree preferred
- Experience working in an agile environment following scrum
- Certification on Microsoft Azure public cloud technology
- Extensive experience architecting networks that enable a flexible and secure networked environment to operate and maintain a fleet of Microservice API’s
- Advanced layer 4 to 7 traffic management knowledge including authentication and authorization flows, JWT/OIDC and 3rd party identity providers
- Experience or certification on one of the following, Azure Web Application Firewall, Checkpoint Next Generation Firewall, NGINX/F5 API Management & NGINX App Protect Web Application Firewall
- Extensive experience with standard load balancer design, SSL termination, and overall application/solution design
- Experience with IT governance standards and compliance including ITIL, PCI, and SOC
- Experience with scripting languages for automation of routine work such as python/ansible/azure devops/terraform
- Desired certifications or equivalent in one of these disciplines; CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, CISSP, and or other security certifications
- Strong documentation, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, Bitbucket and Confluence
- Experience in working with git repositories
- Experience in Linux shell scripting
What else we value:
- Certified MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure is desirable
- A person that gets things done, but puts security first